Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Albany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Meditech.
- BC required.
- Acls and BLS required.
- ICU rounding required.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- A New York-based hospital is currently seeking an internal medicine hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- 18-20 patients per day.
- Licensing assistance.
- NY state license needed.
- You will need to have an active NY state license for this position.
- The assignment schedule will consist of 10-14 variable shifts per month with no. The covering physician must be board certified with active and unrestricted Acls and BLS certification.
- EMR is Meditech.
- We fill assignments in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago