Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- NY Licensed required.
- Qualifications: MD/DO Hospitalist.
- EMR- Cerner.
- Census: 117 daily, 25 daily admits, 10 nightly admits.
- Candidates must be local.
- Must be flexible (NO "day only" providers).
- Must have a clean back ground with Hospitalist experience.
- 7a-7p, 12p-12a, 7p-7a.
- Facility: Cardiology, GI, Nephrology, Neurosurgery.
- Locum Pay: $140/hr.
- No procedures required.
- Schedule: Dates: Asap.
This perm job opening was posted
by Locum Life