Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This locum tenen pays $180 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Buffalo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum Rate: $185/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Procedures: Central/arterial lines and vent management (intubations are rare).
- Hospital Beds: 175.
- Shift: 12 hours - 2 MDs (7a-7p), 1 APC (7a-5p), 1 APC (7a-6p), 1 APC (7p-7a).
- Patient Encounters: 18-20 per day shift, 5 are admissions.
- License/Credentialing: 90 days, current active NY license and DEA preferred If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist experience to provide long-term locum coverage at a hospital located near Buffalo, NY.
- Codes: Handled by HM (stroke codes included).
- ICU: Open (12 beds), 2-5 patients managed per day - no intensivist available.
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available.
This locum job opening was posted
by Smart Physician Recruiting.