Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lewiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mount St. Mary's Hospital is located in Lewiston, New York, providing quality care to the greater Niagara Falls region for over 100 years.
- Mount St. Mary's Hospital is also accredited by the Joint Commission, illustrating that we meet the highest quality and safety standards in our field.
- Over 100 Years of Service.
- Buffalo is a 30-minute drive to the south, Rochester is 90 minutes east, and Ontario, Canada is 1-hour and forty-five minutes to the north.
- The Town of Lewiston is located in the westernmost portion of Niagara County.
- Founded in 1907, this hospital has since been acknowledged for its superior care in maternity services and stroke treatments.
- Fishing is great and historical buffs will find early history of New York, and Underground Railroad trails.
- Compensation range of $262K plus incentive bonus.
- Flexible 7 on, 7 off schedule.
- Musical concerts can be found often during the summer in the village and at Artpark.
- Live, work, and play!
- The Village is home to many festivals celebrating food, fine arts, gardens, historic houses, jazz, harvest and the Annual Peach Festival.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Board Certified Physician to join our Hospitalist team at Mount St. Mary's Hospital and Health Center in Lewistown, New York.
- This quaint and vibrant village is home to some of the best restaurants and unusual retail shops in Western New York.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago