Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · February 23, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Binghamton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- NY state license needed.
- ICU rounding and running codes required.
- A New York-based hospital is currently seeking an internal medicine or family medicine hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- We fill assignments in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily.
- Licensing assistance.
- BC required.
- No mandatory procedures.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- The assignment schedule consists of night, day, and swing shifts.
- You will see 20 patients per day on average.
- EMR is Cerner.
- The assignment requirements include running codes and ICU rounding.
- You will need to have an active NY state license for this position.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
- You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Cerner.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago