Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They are looking for two blocks of seven day shifts covered in May.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Board certified and eligible welcomed.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Open ICU, no procedures.
- May only, 2 blocks of 7.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible physicians. Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- The shift times are from 7 AM to 7 PM The covering physician will respond to codes, but no procedures are needed on this assignment.
- A medical facility located in New York is seeking a hospitalist to help with coverage.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- You will see an average of 15 to 18 shifts per day.
- EMR: Epic.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.