Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A medical facility in New York is seeking hospitalist support.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Housing, travel, and malpractice will be provided for the duration of your assignment.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 8-hour shifts.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- IMs are preferred.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Competitive compensation.
- EMR: Epic.
- The shift times are from 7 AM to 3 PM You will see an average of 15 patients per day, and there is a cap at 20 patients..
- The ideal candidate will be a board certified or board eligible IM.
- Board certified or eligible.
- No ICU or procedures.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.