Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Auburn) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified/Eligible.
- Pathway for a different career in healthcare, still involving patient care, quality and safety.
- As a Physician Advis.
- Continued development and application of your clinical skills.
- Completion of a specialty residency.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a hospital-based practice setting.
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport with medical staff and hospital.
- 100% non-care delivery role.
- Improved work/life balance.
- Fast-growing and evolving industry.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school.
- Opportunity to positively impact other physicians.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- Career path for Hospital Administration, CMO, Vpma, and related positions.
- Full support and training from Optum Executive Health Resources, the industry-leading expert.
- Hold and maintain an unrestricted medical license in the state where you'll be working.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners