Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Generous Sign on bonus.
- Schedule: 12 hour clinical shifts 7:00 pm -7am seven on/off Team of 12.
- NEW York State.
- Loan Assistance.
- Stable Growing Group.
- Fort Drum does not operate their own hospital Thus this Medical Center proudly.
- Intensivist service will take all ventilators and take care of all line placements.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York.
- Performance bonus.
- Northern 1000 Island Region Nocturnist.
- Unique patient population to include soldiers and there dependents.
- Experience the natural beauty of Northern New York, Thousand Island Region.
- Serves as the primary source for military medical needs.
- Cultural opportunities.
- Production Bonus based on Work RVUs.
- Physician needs to comfortable with admission and follow of adult patients into 10 bed ICU.
- Pleasant working conditions.
- Seeking nocturnists with B/e B/c in Internal Medicine.
- This Breathtaking Region offers excellent Four Season recreation for the person who is a outdoor enthusiast.
- It is a Safe Community and has strong educational systems as well as a diverse.
- Hospital is 290 beds.
- Excellent benefits and Malpractice.
- Northern New York, Population Catchment area 250,000.
- Close to the Lake Ontario and the St Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains.
- Base salary in the range of $300k.
- Intensivist service available 24/7.
- This city is 70 miles from Syracuse and 30 miles from Thousand Island.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago