Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Johnson City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Smart is searching for BC, IM or FP physicians for long-term locum coverage at a facility in southern New York, near the Pennsylvania border.
- Facility Beds: rong>.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- ICU: Open (12 beds), Intensivists are available during day and night.
- Codes: Handled by Hospitalists with support from ER and Intensivist.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Credentialing: 6-8 weeks once the application has been submitted to MSO.
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available.
- Locum rong> $150/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p, 12p-12a, or 7p-7a), 5 MDs/2 NPs per day, 2 MDs per night.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Patient Encounters: 14-18 per day shift, 10 admits per night.
This perm job opening was posted
by Smart Physician Recruiting.