Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Johnson City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU: Open (12 beds), Intensivists are available during day and night.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Smart is searching for BC, IM or FP physicians for long-term locum coverage at a facility in southern New York, near the Pennsylvania border.
- Codes: Handled by Hospitalists with support from ER and Intensivist.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Patient Encounters: 14-18 per day shift, 10 admits per night.
- Locum rong> $150/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail.
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available.
- Credentialing: 6-8 weeks once the application has been submitted to MSO.
- Facility Beds: rong>.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p, 12p-12a, or 7p-7a), 5 MDs/2 NPs per day, 2 MDs per night.
- Procedures: Not required.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Mar 25.