Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Johnson City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing: 6-8 weeks once the application has been submitted to MSO.
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available.
- Smart is searching for BC, IM or FP physicians for long-term locum coverage at a facility in southern New York, near the Pennsylvania border.
- Facility Beds: rong>.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Locum rong> $150/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail.
- Codes: Handled by Hospitalists with support from ER and Intensivist.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p, 12p-12a, or 7p-7a), 5 MDs/2 NPs per day, 2 MDs per night.
- ICU: Open (12 beds), Intensivists are available during day and night.
- Patient Encounters: 14-18 per day shift, 10 admits per night.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- EMR: Cerner.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Mar 25.