Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · May 25, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Utica) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced and continuing medical education.
- Faxton St. Luke's is within a 30 minute drive from the Adirondack Park, the largest park in the lower contiguous states.
- Professional liability insurance.
- With a 35+ year record of success, Mednax has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- The city of Utica also provides many unique opportunities, including the Utica Zoo, the Stanley Theater, Utica Comets, the Boilermaker road race, 900 acres of city parks, golf courses, and 6 colleges.
- Mednax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Called the "Great Experiment in conservationism", the Adirondack Park is comprised of 6 million acres.
- New state-of-the-art hospital with single bed pediatric floor is being developed in order to combine the two local hospitals in the community.
- Mednax Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies.
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount.
- Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
- Pediatric sub-specialties are available by consult from the tertiary center in a nearby city.
- Neonatologists are available in-house for consults and will assist with procedures and emergencies.
- As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance.
- The pediatric hospital service is the primary inpatient pediatric service covering the 14 bed pediatric unit with child life services.
- About Mednax.
- Mednax is offering a unique opportunity for A Full-Time Pediatrician 7 days on / 7 days off schedule that affords an ideal life-work balance To Join A Recently Established Hospitalist Practice at Faxton St. Luke's Healthcare in Utica, New York.
- Its permanent residents and visitors have access to thousands of lakes, thousands of miles of rivers, thousands of miles of hiking and biking trails, world class ski centers, picturesque mountain towns, and more.
- We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
- 401(k) with annual matching program.
- With about 2000 deliveries a year, the pediatric hospitalist service covers approximately 20% of newborn nursery babies.
- The Pediatric hospitalist service does not attend deliveries.
- Hospitalists will work closely with the emergency department and primary care physicians, providing consults and collaborating with the ED and other pediatric care providers to build policies and procedures in order to create excellent pediatric care across the care continuum.
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities.
- An exciting opportunity to contribute to and participate in the development of a new practice.
- These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Offering A Substantial Sign-On Bonus.
- Scheduled to be completed by 2022.
- Telemedicine capabilities are also available.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Job Target.