Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent job opening (Southern Tier) is for an academic medical center.
- It's the best of both worlds!
- Chief Hospitalist in New York - Academic Affiliation.
- 200 bed community hospital awarded the JC Gold Seal of Approval.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up with no procedures.
- Well-staffed program with five Hospitalists scheduled per day along with APP support.
- Vibrant and diverse area located an hour from Cornell University, just a 2 hour drive to NYC.
- Venture downtown for dance clubs, country and sports bars and coffee houses.
- This New York town is like a playground for adults, and yet still fun for children.
- Now scheduling interviews for exceptional Hospitalists with leadership skills to manage a team in New York's Southern Tier.
- Top Tier compensation plan includes salary and performance based incentives - total earnings around $300,000.
- Enjoy a flexible schedule with dedicated administrative time and opportunities for teaching.
- Tour a cool museum with the whole family, then the countryside on a scenic walking or bike trail.
- You can hit the greens, trek along a trail in the great outdoors, shop Antique Row, or capture your kids' attention for hours at the Zoo or Discovery Center of the Southern Tier.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.