Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent job opening (Southern Tier) is for an academic medical center.
- Well-staffed program with five Hospitalists scheduled per day along with APP support.
- Tour a cool museum with the whole family, then the countryside on a scenic walking or bike trail.
- Now scheduling interviews for exceptional Hospitalists with leadership skills to manage a team in New York's Southern Tier.
- You can hit the greens, trek along a trail in the great outdoors, shop Antique Row, or capture your kids' attention for hours at the Zoo or Discovery Center of the Southern Tier.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up with no procedures.
- This New York town is like a playground for adults, and yet still fun for children.
- It's the best of both worlds!
- Top Tier compensation plan includes salary and performance based incentives - total earnings around $300,000.
- 200 bed community hospital awarded the JC Gold Seal of Approval.
- Vibrant and diverse area located an hour from Cornell University, just a 2 hour drive to NYC.
- Chief Hospitalist in New York - Academic Affiliation.
- Enjoy a flexible schedule with dedicated administrative time and opportunities for teaching.
- Venture downtown for dance clubs, country and sports bars and coffee houses.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.