Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · May 25, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Utica) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 401(k) with annual matching program.
- Experience as a Medical Director preferred, will consider strong leadership background.
- The city of Utica also provides many unique opportunities, including the Utica Zoo, the Stanley Theater, Utica Comets, the Boilermaker road race, 900 acres of city parks, golf courses, and 6 colleges.
- Neonatologists are available in-house for consults and will assist with procedures and emergencies.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Scheduled to be completed by 2022.
- With about 2000 deliveries a year, the pediatric hospitalist service covers approximately 20% of newborn nursery babies.
- We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
- Faxton St. Luke's is within a 30 minute drive from the Adirondack Park, the largest park in the lower contiguous states.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount.
- The pediatric hospital service is the primary inpatient pediatric service covering the 14 bed pediatric unit with child life services.
- Mednax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities.
- Hospitalists will work closely with the emergency department and primary care physicians, providing consults and collaborating with the ED and other pediatric care providers to build policies and procedures in order to create excellent pediatric care across the care continuum.
- Seeking an experienced & dynamic Pediatric Hospitalist interested in caring for the newborn nursery as well as cover our inpatient pediatric floor, and available for consults in the emergency room to be the Medical Director.
- Its permanent residents and visitors have access to thousands of lakes, thousands of miles of rivers, thousands of miles of hiking and biking trails, world class ski centers, picturesque mountain towns, and more.
- Pediatric sub-specialties are available by consult from the tertiary center in a nearby city.
- This physician will lead the pediatric hospitalist group at St. Luke.
- About Mednax.
- New state-of-the-art hospital with single bed pediatric floor is being developed in order to combine the two local hospitals in the community.
- The Pediatric hospitalist service does not attend deliveries.
- Offering A Substantial Sign-On Bonus.
- These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
- Mednax Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies.
- With a 35+ year record of success, Mednax has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner.
- Telemedicine capabilities are also available.
- Called the "Great Experiment in conservationism", the Adirondack Park is comprised of 6 million acres.
- Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
- New State-of-the-art Hospital Seeking a Medical Director that is Looking For a Balance Between Clinical & Teaching Opportunities To Contribute and Participate in the development of a new practice.
- The physician leader would also oversee all clinical aspects of the program including quality, patient experience, policies & procedures, safety and coverage.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance.
- Advanced and continuing medical education.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Job Target.