Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Bicycle between wineries on the Coast, or dive to sunken shipwrecks in the sea.
- From the endless canoeing and kayaking in the spring and summer time to the extensive hiking trails of the High Peaks Wilderness, discover an area as diverse in geography as it is in activities and events.
- BC a must.
- Length Of Assignment: locum to perm.
- Spanning more than six million acres with over 100 welcoming communities, this Region is home to the largest protected natural area in the lower 48.
- Specialty Needed: hospitalist/nocturnist.
- You're invited to explore all the family friendly attractions and recreation opportunities or just relax and dine in some of the most amazing up scale and regional restaurants you can get your taste buds on.
- Location: New York.
- Facility Type: hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.