Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Amsterdam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An association with a leading Hospitalist organization with opportunity for future advancement.
- We see an average of 15 to 18 patients per physician per day, and will manage patients on regular floor and ICU, with vent management and codes.
- Other benefits include flexible scheduling for better work and life balance, CME allowance, comprehensive benefits package, paid PLI with tail coverage, and association with a leading Hospitalist organization with opportunity for future advancement.
- St. Mary's is a 143-bed hospital.
- Competitive hourly rate with night differential plus quality and RVU based performance bonuses.
- Shifts are 7 am to 7 pm, and 7 pm to 7 am, and no. TeamHealth offers a higher-than-competition hourly rate with night differential plus quality and RVU-based performance bonuses.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for a full-time Physicians to join our established Hospitalist program at St. Mary' s Healthcare in Amsterdam, New York.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago