Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jamestown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- Flexible schedule.
- Other requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance, at least 2 years of active practice, and a successful track record.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Enjoy working with a friendly team of professionals.
- The ideal candidate will be a Board Certified OB/Gyn Physician who demonstrates clinical excellence, superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care and placing the patient above all other considerations.
- Full-time entails only providing 7 to 8 24-hr in-house shifts per month.
- TeamHealth offers excellent remuneration plus paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Put the passion back into your practice lifestyle by taking control of your time.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our OB/Gyn Hospitalist team at WCA Hospital in Jamestown, New York.
- Competitive pay.
- Additional qualifications include active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/Gyn specialty with a current New York license to practice.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago