Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Albany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent public and private schools are available, as are affordable homes and reasonable taxes.
- The Capital District includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, and Troy- and the surrounding area includes Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs.
- Albany is easily accessed via the NYS Thruway, Albany International Airport, and Amtrak.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Albany, NY.
- We also have 7 on 7 off variable length of shifts in a row.
- Applicants should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Competitive Salary including an opportunity to earn a substantial incentive ( Productivity & Quality).
- Moving Expenses.
- Higher education opportunities abound in our region with nearly 30 colleges and universities in the region and we are part of NY's Tech Valley.
- Samaritan Hospital is a 238 bed community hospital with a full spectrum of specialist support.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- St. Peter's Health Partners is seeking applicants for a full-time physician Nocturnist position that is available for 2018/2019 placement at Samaritan Hospital in Troy, NY.
- Boston: 3 hrs.
- Retirement savings program- 403b with employer match.
- We have a strong and expanding presence in health care of every type, in higher education, and enjoy a unique position as the capital of the Empire State.
- Shifts can be 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts according to the preference of the candidate.
- We are excited to offer this hospital employed position with flexible scheduling, and strong sub-specialty support.
- A stable economic setting.
- Discover an excellent work/life balance in NY's Capital District- a medium sized area offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic, and affordable setting.
- NYS License/ DEA.
- To the North: the largest state park in the nation: The Adirondacks: world renowned for hiking, skiing, camping, boating, and countless scenic vistas.
- Starting Bonus.
- To the South: the historic and amazing Catskill Mountains, home to excellent skiing, camping, great fly-fishing, and hiking locations.
- Montreal: 3 hrs.
- Annual CME time off with $4,500 stipend.
- Albany is centrally located: New York City: 2 hrs.
- The region has excellent year-round outdoor recreation available, including excellent golf, water-sports of all kinds, camping, hiking, and great skiing.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
- It offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including several renowned museums (the Albany Institute of History and Art, The NY State Museum), theaters (Proctor's, The Palace) fine dining, and a year-round events calendar full with music and sporting events (The Times Union Center & Saratoga Performing Arts Center.
- 1-5 years' of experience as a Hospitalist is preferred.
- To the West, the beautiful Mohawk Valley & Central Leatherstocking Regions, home to the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown.
- To the East: Vermont and the beautiful Berkshire Mountains in western Massachusetts.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago