Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Excellent clinical skills.
- Current license to practice medicine in New York State.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Buffalo, NY.
- The Physician will document patient care services by charting in-patient and department records.
- We provide various models of shifts with block scheduling as well as competitive pay and benefits.
- Performing physical examinations, obtaining, updating and studying medical histories.
- The Physician is responsible for in-patient care, rounding, admissions, discharges, and consults.
- We are willing to work with anyone from new providers who are looking to gain experience in multiple facilities, to more experienced providers that are looking to pull back on their schedule and work easier shifts!
- Adirondack region/Alexandria Bay/Buffalo/Carthage/Finger Lakes/Gouverneur/Lowville/Wellsville, NY.
- The Physician will assess patient health by interviewing patients.
- Acls required.
- We are seeking Hospitalist Physicians to work 12 & or 24 hour shifts at our low volume hospitals located in the following areas across New York State.
- Effective organizational/time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- As a practicing physician, you will enjoy a cohesive team atmosphere built on communication and cooperation.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago