Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ogdensburg, NY.
- Excellent clinical skills.
- The Physician is responsible for in-patient care, rounding, admissions, discharges, and consults.
- Current license to practice medicine in New York State.
- Performing physical examinations, obtaining, updating and studying medical histories.
- The Physician will document patient care services by charting in-patient and department records.
- Effective organizational/time management skills.
- We are seeking Hospitalist Physicians to work 12 hour shifts at our site in Ogdensburg, NY!
- The Physician will assess patient health by interviewing patients.
- Directorship Available).
- We have other opportunites in the Adirondack region/Alexandria Bay/Buffalo/Carthage/Finger Lakes/Gouverneur/Lowville and Wellsville, NY).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- As a practicing physician, you will enjoy a cohesive team atmosphere built on communication and cooperation.
- We provide various models of shifts with block scheduling as well as top level pay and benefits.
- Acls required.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago