Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Binghamton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Weatherby Healthcare is currently assisting a facility in New York that is in need of a Hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- The shift times are from 7 AM to 7 PM, 12 noon to 12 midnight, and 7 PM to 7 AM Candidates must be comfortable performing procedures.
- Adult inpatient with ICU.
- EM, IM, or FM physician welcome.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Codes required.
- This facility has some mid-level and specialty back up available.
- Board certification preferred.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.