Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Elmira) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU rounding required.
- NY state license needed.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- For this position, you need to have an active NY state license.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Licensing assistance.
- BC/BE required.
- You will use EMR charting.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- A New York-based medical center is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- The schedule is 7 am to 7 pm, and you will see an average of 18 patients per day.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- No mandatory procedures.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago