Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Amsterdam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Smart is searching for BC IM or FP physicians to provide long-term locum coverage at a hospital near Albany, NY.
- Procedures: Central lines, intubations and vent management.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Facility Beds: 143.
- Credentialing: 2-3 months (current active NY license required).
- Locum rong> $200/hour plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Patient Encounters: 17-20 per day and 7 admits during night.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Sub-specialties: Most support available.
- ICU: Open (8 beds), co-manage with Pulmonary Care group.
- Shift: 12 hours, 4 MDs (7a-7p), 1 MD (7p-7a).
This perm job opening was posted
by Smart Physician Recruiting.