Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Amsterdam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other benefits include flexible scheduling for better work and life balance, CME allowance, comprehensive benefits package, paid PLI with tail coverage, and association with a leading Hospitalist organization with opportunity for future advancement.
- Shifts are 7 am to 7 pm, and 7 pm to 7 am, with no. TeamHealth offers a higher-than-competition hourly rate with night differential plus quality and RVU-based performance bonuses.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time Physicians to join our established Hospitalist program at St. Mary's Healthcare in Amsterdam, NewYork.
- St. Mary's is a 143-bed hospital.
- We see an average of 15 to 18 patients per physician per day, and will manage patients on regular floor and ICU, with vent management and codes.
- Company paid malpractice including tail.
- Comprehensive benefits health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- Base salary plus productivity and quality incentives for total earnings of over $300k.
- 401k, Serp, CME time and allotment and concierge service.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago