Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Amsterdam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time Physicians to join our established Hospitalist program at St. Mary's Healthcare in Amsterdam, NewYork.
- Comprehensive benefits health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- Base salary plus productivity and quality incentives for total earnings of over $300k.
- St. Mary's is a 143-bed hospital.
- We see an average of 15 to 18 patients per physician per day, and will manage patients on regular floor and ICU, with vent management and codes.
- 401k, Serp, CME time and allotment and concierge service.
- Other benefits include flexible scheduling for better work and life balance, CME allowance, comprehensive benefits package, paid PLI with tail coverage, and association with a leading Hospitalist organization with opportunity for future advancement.
- Shifts are 7 am to 7 pm, and 7 pm to 7 am, with no. TeamHealth offers a higher-than-competition hourly rate with night differential plus quality and RVU-based performance bonuses.
- Company paid malpractice including tail.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 29.