Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Excellent base salary with incentive-based RVU production bonuses available.
- No procedures are required and there is phenomenal subspecialty support in the ICU.
- Facility: Flourishing multi-specialty group is looking for physicians to join their growing practice.
- Join a thriving group that has an established and respected presence in the region and work at some of the premiere hospitals in the area.
- Work in a stunning 230+ bed hospital, minimal nights.
- Substantial earning potential is available between bonuses and ample opportunities to work additional shifts for top pay, available at various locations throughout the healthcare system.
- Compensation: Physicians will join a premiere, for-profit, physician operated and owned multi-specialty group.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York.
- Partnership opportunity after 2 years with significant earning potential!
- Offers an excellent medical community and thriving family atmosphere.
- Take a walk along the Hudson River, traipse across beautiful bridges for incredible river views, and explore all that this wonderful area has to offer!
- Location: This area northwest of NYC is known being a great place to live between the phenomenal school systems, excellent shopping/dining options, abundant entertainment, and outdoor recreation.
- Great schools, a wonderful and welcoming community, and excellent sources of entertainment makes this a top destination for anyone.
- Opportunity: Daytime hospitalist opening.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago