Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- H1B visa candidates welcome.
- Facility: A thriving, respected, and expanding health system with academic affiliations.
- Opportunity: Academic work and teaching opportunities are readily available.
- Compensation: Excellent base salary with bonus potential, joining providers will secure a $25,000 sign on bonus!
- No ICU, no procedures are required, there is excellent subspecialty support available.
- Location: The third largest metro area in New York, this city boasts a population topping 1 million people, with any and all amenities that someone could hope for.
- Work at 250+ bed facility.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York.
- Shopping, dining, travel, and so much more are immediately available.
- 6 weeks PTO!
- CME time (5 days) and CME allowance ($3500).
- Live in the city, in the suburbs, no matter where residents stay they love and appreciate all this area has to offer.
- Inpatient hospitalist opportunity.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.