Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be flexible (NO "day only" providers).
- 7a-7p, 12p-12a, 7p-7a.
- NY Licensed required.
- EMR- Cerner.
- Locum Pay: $140/hr.
- Qualifications: MD/DO Hospitalist.
- Must have a clean back ground with Hospitalist experience.
- Census: 117 daily, 25 daily admits, 10 nightly admits.
- Schedule: Dates: Asap.
- Facility: Cardiology, GI, Nephrology, Neurosurgery.
- No procedures required.
- Candidates must be local.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Nov 1.