Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Gloversville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Be part of a 6 provider team- 4 Physicians & 2 NP/PAs who provide in-house night coverage.
- Gloversville is a city in Fulton County located 200 miles from New York City in Upstate New York.
- The city offers small town living with easy highway access.
- Open ICU with Pulmonary Support.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule + secondary back up.
- Gloversville schools are top ranked, with a comprehensive program that ensures student success.
- Nathan Littauer is a full service acute care hospital equipped with the latest medical technology to provide quality care to the community of Fulton and surrounding area.
- 12 hour in-house shifts during the day.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- The hospital is staffed with experts in the medical field and is constantly striving to expand and gain expertise to cater to the needs of the people they serve.
- Very manageable workload.
- 74 hospital beds.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Jan 22.