Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Gloversville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 74 hospital beds.
- Be part of a 6 provider team- 4 Physicians & 2 NP/PAs who provide in-house night coverage.
- Nathan Littauer is a full service acute care hospital equipped with the latest medical technology to provide quality care to the community of Fulton and surrounding area.
- The city offers small town living with easy highway access.
- Very manageable workload.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 12 hour in-house shifts during the day.
- The hospital is staffed with experts in the medical field and is constantly striving to expand and gain expertise to cater to the needs of the people they serve.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule + secondary back up.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Gloversville is a city in Fulton County located 200 miles from New York City in Upstate New York.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Open ICU with Pulmonary Support.
- Gloversville schools are top ranked, with a comprehensive program that ensures student success.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Jan 22.