Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Gloversville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Very manageable workload.
- The hospital is staffed with experts in the medical field and is constantly striving to expand and gain expertise to cater to the needs of the people they serve.
- The city offers small town living with easy highway access.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Gloversville is a city in Fulton County located 200 miles from New York City in Upstate New York.
- 12 hour in-house shifts during the day.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule + secondary back up.
- Be part of a 6 provider team- 4 Physicians & 2 NP/PAs who provide in-house night coverage.
- Open ICU with Pulmonary Support.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 74 hospital beds.
- Gloversville schools are top ranked, with a comprehensive program that ensures student success.
- Nathan Littauer is a full service acute care hospital equipped with the latest medical technology to provide quality care to the community of Fulton and surrounding area.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners