Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Amsterdam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians manage patients on regular floor and ICU, with vent management and codes.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our Hospitalist team as a Nocturnist at St. Mary's Healthcare Amsterdam in Amsterdam, New York.
- First year earnings more than $350,000.
- CME allowance.
- Flexible scheduling for better work-life balance.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Higher-than-competition hourly rate with night differential, plus quality and RVU-based performance bonuses.
- Association with a leading Hospitalist organization with opportunities for future advancement.
- Expect four to eight admissions a shift.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- We ask that you be comfortable with codes and procedures. Join TeamHealth and become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- We are actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians, with Acls certification.
- Shifts are 7:00 pm to 7:00 am.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago