Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Amsterdam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- First year earnings more than $350,000.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- We are actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians, with Acls certification.
- Shifts are 7:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- CME allowance.
- Physicians manage patients on regular floor and ICU, with vent management and codes.
- Expect four to eight admissions a shift.
- Association with a leading Hospitalist organization with opportunities for future advancement.
- Flexible scheduling for better work-life balance.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- We ask that you be comfortable with codes and procedures. Join TeamHealth and become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our Hospitalist team as a Nocturnist at St. Mary's Healthcare Amsterdam in Amsterdam, New York.
- Higher-than-competition hourly rate with night differential, plus quality and RVU-based performance bonuses.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 21.