Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Amsterdam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- First year earnings more than $350,000.
- Shifts are 7:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- We ask that you be comfortable with codes and procedures. Join TeamHealth and become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Expect four to eight admissions a shift.
- Flexible scheduling for better work-life balance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our Hospitalist team as a Nocturnist at St. Mary's Healthcare Amsterdam in Amsterdam, New York.
- CME allowance.
- Physicians manage patients on regular floor and ICU, with vent management and codes.
- Higher-than-competition hourly rate with night differential, plus quality and RVU-based performance bonuses.
- We are actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians, with Acls certification.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Association with a leading Hospitalist organization with opportunities for future advancement.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago