Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Harris) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Attached is our recruitment brochure, which highlights the health system, our hospitals, and our region.
- 60 miles from NYC.
- It is currently the active parent company for two member hospitals - Catskill Regional Medical Center and Orange Regional Medical Center.
- We are expanding our hospitalist program at Catskill Regional Medical Center.
- 3 large cities in nearby- Goshen, Middletown, Newburgh.
- Below is also a YouTube link giving you an overview of our health system.
- SIgn-on and Relocation assistance is available.
- The Ghvhs is dedicated to developing specialty services, medical programs, and needed healthcare services to nearly 450,000 residents in Orange, Sullivan and Ulster Counties.
- The county is growing and is the only county growing in New York!
- EMR - Epic.
- We are looking for 2 full-time Hospitalist to join our Medical Group.
- Industry leading, competitive salary, and benefits including fully paid malpractice PTO, 403(b), CME, life, health, vision, dental and disability insurance offered.
- Our member hospitals are accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Hiking, kayaking.
- Low crime rate.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Harris, NY.
- 7 On- 7 Off,.
- Ranked as the most beautiful hospital in the country.
- Paid malpractice CME time & allowance.
- Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine affiliation with a teaching opportunity.
- Multi-Specialty Hospital based Group of more than 180 providers.
- Open I.C.U. with Advanced Practice Providers.
- Great areas to live in Cromwell, Chester, Monroe, Goshen, Newburgh.
- 2 hours away from beaches!
- 4 major airports in the region Excellent private and public schools in the region.
- Our team includes more than 3,300 employed professionals and over aff members, making the Ghvhs one of the largest healthcare providers in the tri-county area.
- The Greater Hudson Valley Health System (Ghvhs) is a New York State, not-for-profit Corporation headquartered in Middletown, New York, approximately 60 miles north of New York City.
- Hospital Rapid Response and code blues handled by I.C.U. the team as part of the Medical Emergency Response Team (Mert).
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago