Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Harris) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are expanding our hospitalist program at Catskill Regional Medical Center.
- 4 major airports in the region Excellent private and public schools in the region.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Harris, NY.
- Ranked as the most beautiful hospital in the country.
- Great areas to live in Cromwell, Chester, Monroe, Goshen, Newburgh.
- EMR - Epic.
- Our team includes more than 3,300 employed professionals and over aff members, making the Ghvhs one of the largest healthcare providers in the tri-county area.
- The Ghvhs is dedicated to developing specialty services, medical programs, and needed healthcare services to nearly 450,000 residents in Orange, Sullivan and Ulster Counties.
- We are looking for 2 full-time Hospitalist to join our Medical Group.
- Our member hospitals are accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Attached is our recruitment brochure, which highlights the health system, our hospitals, and our region.
- It is currently the active parent company for two member hospitals - Catskill Regional Medical Center and Orange Regional Medical Center.
- Paid malpractice CME time & allowance.
- 60 miles from NYC.
- Hospital Rapid Response and code blues handled by I.C.U. the team as part of the Medical Emergency Response Team (Mert).
- Hiking, kayaking.
- Open I.C.U. with Advanced Practice Providers.
- SIgn-on and Relocation assistance is available.
- Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine affiliation with a teaching opportunity.
- Below is also a YouTube link giving you an overview of our health system.
- 2 hours away from beaches!
- The county is growing and is the only county growing in New York!
- Industry leading, competitive salary, and benefits including fully paid malpractice PTO, 403(b), CME, life, health, vision, dental and disability insurance offered.
- 7 On- 7 Off,.
- 3 large cities in nearby- Goshen, Middletown, Newburgh.
- Multi-Specialty Hospital based Group of more than 180 providers.
- Low crime rate.
- The Greater Hudson Valley Health System (Ghvhs) is a New York State, not-for-profit Corporation headquartered in Middletown, New York, approximately 60 miles north of New York City.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.