Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $170,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York City Borough) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work 7pm to 7am.
- Benefits are comprehensive including all insurances, one week of CME with a stipend and two weeks of paid vacation.
- Teaching available, not required.
- Productivity incentives.
- Average 6 admits per night.
- Nocturnist Program in place.
- Attainable and lucrative incentive package along with a base salary commensurate with experience will be offered.
- Modified schedule.
- Block schedule, 7 on, 7 off.
- Bonus based on based on both clinical and non clinical.
- Cover codes / rapid response.
- 12-15 patients per day.
- Salary based on experience, $245,000+.
- Salary based on experience.
- No nights.
- Daytime Hospitalist.
- Mid-level and Intensivist support.
- 15 weekends per year.
- No teaching.
- Closed ICU.
- Located in one of New York's boroughs, this teaching hospital has a large practice.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Alpha Medical Group.