Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Provides quality health care and adheres to a patient centered medical home model of care.
- Located in Oceanside, NY, the hospital is an acute-care, not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides state-of-the-art care.
- South Nassau Communities Hospital is one of the region's largest hospitals, with 455 beds, more than 900 physicians and 3,500 employees.
- Practices medicine consistent with current best practices and clinical guidelines.
- Medical Degree, Residency training in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine, NYS Physician License, and Board Certification/Eligible in Family Medicine/Internal Medicine, DEA Registry, and Infection Control certificate.
- South Nassau Communities Hospital seeks a Hospitalist in Oceanside.
- The Department of Medicine at South Nassau Communities Hospital, under the Chairman of the Department, Aaron E. Glatt, MD, Facp, Fidsa, Fshea is comprised of 400 voluntary and full time Internists and subspecialists, and has been approved by the Acgme to start a 30 resident Internal Medicine Residency Program in July 2019.
- Provides appropriate primary attending physician services to patients in an acute inpatient setting.
- Service include primary care, family medicine, behavioral health evaluations, ability to perform basic office procedures.
- And Gamma Knife.
- Must obtain Medical Staff Privileges at South Nassau Communities Hospital.
- Doctorate of Medicine or Osteopathy (MD/DO) Acls Certification BLS/AED Certification from AHA (current) DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) Registry NYS Physician License Previous Experience in a Doctor's Office Setting.
- Radiosurgery technologies for tumors of the body and brain.
- The hospital has been awarded the Joint Commission's gold seal of approval for disease-specific care for heart failure, primary stroke, hip replacement, knee replacement, wound care, bariatric surgery, and end-stage renal disease.
- South Nassau is a designated Stroke Center by the New York State Department of Health and Comprehensive Community Cancer Center by the American College of Surgeons and is an accredited center of the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Association and Quality Improvement Program.
- South Nassau also operates Long Island's only free-standing, 9-1-1 receiving Emergency Department, located in Long Beach.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
- In addition to its extensive outpatient specialty centers, South Nassau provides emergency and elective angioplasty, as well as noninvasive Novalis Tx.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York, NY.
- Provides primary care services to patients in an outpatient setting.
- We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.