Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Retirement Pension Benefits with Matching.
- Seven-Day Block.
- One Month Paid Time Off.
- Daytime Schedule.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York, NY.
- 14-16 Patients.
- No Procedures Required.
- Competitive Base Salary 220K-260K.
- 4K Stipend for CME and Dues.
- Highly Skilled Staff and Top Trained Board Certified Physicians.
- Disability and Life Insurance.
- Now Interviewing 2019 Residents.
- Employee of pristine financially secure community Hospital.
- Located a short drive from New York City.
- All Inclusive Health, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy Benefits.
- Active Daily Teaching of Internal Medicine Residents.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.