Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Excellent clinical skills.
- The Physician will assess patient health by interviewing patients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York.
- Acls required.
- We provide various models of shifts with block scheduling as well as competitive pay and benefits.
- The Physician is responsible for in-patient care, rounding, admissions, discharges, and consults.
- Performing physical examinations, obtaining, updating and studying medical histories.
- Effective organizational/time management skills.
- Delphi Healthcare, Pllc will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
- Delphi Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic.
- Delphi Healthcare, Pllc is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form.
- We are willing to work with anyone from new providers who are looking to gain experience in multiple facilities, to more experienced providers that are looking to pull back on their schedule and work easier shifts!
- Current license to practice medicine in New York State.
- Adirondack region/Alexandria Bay/Buffalo/Carthage/Finger Lakes/Gouverneur/Lowville/Wellsville, NY.
- As a practicing physician, you will enjoy a cohesive team atmosphere built on communication and cooperation.
- We are seeking Hospitalist Physicians to work 12 & or 24 hour shifts at our low volume hospitals located in the following areas across New York State.
- The Physician will document patient care services by charting in-patient and department records.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago