Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We provide various models of shifts with block scheduling as well as competitive pay and benefits.
- Delphi Healthcare, Pllc will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
- The Physician will document patient care services by charting in-patient and department records.
- Delphi Healthcare, Pllc is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form.
- Performing physical examinations, obtaining, updating and studying medical histories.
- Current license to practice medicine in New York State.
- Delphi Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic.
- As a practicing physician, you will enjoy a cohesive team atmosphere built on communication and cooperation.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Adirondack region/Alexandria Bay/Buffalo/Carthage/Finger Lakes/Gouverneur/Lowville/Wellsville, NY.
- The Physician will assess patient health by interviewing patients.
- We are seeking Hospitalist Physicians to work 12 & or 24 hour shifts at our low volume hospitals located in the following areas across New York State.
- We are willing to work with anyone from new providers who are looking to gain experience in multiple facilities, to more experienced providers that are looking to pull back on their schedule and work easier shifts!
- Acls required.
- Effective organizational/time management skills.
- The Physician is responsible for in-patient care, rounding, admissions, discharges, and consults.
- Excellent clinical skills.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.