Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Delphi Healthcare, Pllc is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form.
- Delphi Healthcare, Pllc will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
- Directorship Available).
- Excellent clinical skills.
- The Physician is responsible for in-patient care, rounding, admissions, discharges, and consults.
- Performing physical examinations, obtaining, updating and studying medical histories.
- The Physician will document patient care services by charting in-patient and department records.
- Effective organizational/time management skills.
- We have other opportunites in the Adirondack region/Alexandria Bay/Buffalo/Carthage/Finger Lakes/Gouverneur/Lowville and Wellsville, NY).
- Acls required.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in NYC, NY.
- As a practicing physician, you will enjoy a cohesive team atmosphere built on communication and cooperation.
- The Physician will assess patient health by interviewing patients.
- We are seeking a Hospitalist Physician to work 12 hour 7 on 7 off shift at our site in Ogdensburg, NY!
- We provide various models of shifts with block scheduling as well as top level pay and benefits.
- Current license to practice medicine in New York State.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Delphi Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago