Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Troy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine with Acls certification.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- The covering physician must have a NY state medical license.
- Scope includes ICU rounding.
- The assignment requirements include ICU rounding.
- Must have Acls certification.
- Meditech EMR.
- BC/BE required.
- 10 - 12 admits per shift.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- 8 pm - 8 am.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Licensing assistance.
- NY state license needed.
- Your assignment schedule will be 8 pm to 8 am, and you will see 6 - 8 admissions per shift.
- The EMR is Meditech.
- Hospitalists participate in codes.
- We are currently helping a facility in New York that is in need of a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.