Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Troy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The covering physician must have a NY state medical license.
- Scope includes ICU rounding.
- Licensing assistance.
- The assignment requirements include ICU rounding.
- BC/BE required.
- As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine with Acls certification.
- Hospitalists participate in codes.
- Meditech EMR.
- Your assignment schedule will be 8 pm to 8 am, and you will see 6 - 8 admissions per shift.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- 10 - 12 admits per shift.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- We are currently helping a facility in New York that is in need of a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Must have Acls certification.
- 8 pm - 8 am.
- The EMR is Meditech.
- NY state license needed.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.