Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Troy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The assignment requirements include ICU rounding.
- 8 pm - 8 am.
- The EMR is Meditech.
- BC/BE required.
- 10 - 12 admits per shift.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine with Acls certification.
- We are currently helping a facility in New York that is in need of a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Scope includes ICU rounding.
- Hospitalists participate in codes.
- NY state license needed.
- Meditech EMR.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your assignment schedule will be 8 pm to 8 am, and you will see 6 - 8 admissions per shift.
- Licensing assistance.
- Must have Acls certification.
- The covering physician must have a NY state medical license.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.