Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Troy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must have Acls certification.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Your assignment schedule will be 8 pm to 8 am, and you will see 6 - 8 admissions per shift.
- 10 - 12 admits per shift.
- As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine with Acls certification.
- Hospitalists participate in codes.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- The assignment requirements include ICU rounding.
- Scope includes ICU rounding.
- NY state license needed.
- Licensing assistance.
- Meditech EMR.
- 8 pm - 8 am.
- We are currently helping a facility in New York that is in need of a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- BC/BE required.
- The EMR is Meditech.
- The covering physician must have a NY state medical license.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago