Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (White Plains) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour night shifts, and you will see 6 - 9 admissions per shift.
- Epic EMR.
- You should be comfortable with intubations and have an active NY state license.
- BC/BE required.
- 6 - 9 admits per shift.
- No mandatory procedures.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Scope includes intubations.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Hospitalist runs codes.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- NY state license needed.
- Licensing assistance.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine with Acls certification.
- We have an exciting, locum tenens, hospitalist opportunity now available in New York.
- The EMR system is Meditech.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.