Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (White Plains) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic EMR.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Licensing assistance.
- You should be comfortable with intubations and have an active NY state license.
- Scope includes intubations.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine with Acls certification.
- Hospitalist runs codes.
- No mandatory procedures.
- BC/BE required.
- The EMR system is Meditech.
- 6 - 9 admits per shift.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- We have an exciting, locum tenens, hospitalist opportunity now available in New York.
- NY state license needed.
- Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour night shifts, and you will see 6 - 9 admissions per shift.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.