Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (White Plains) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Scope includes intubations.
- The EMR system is Meditech.
- NY state license needed.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Epic EMR.
- Licensing assistance.
- Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour night shifts, and you will see 6 - 9 admissions per shift.
- We have an exciting, locum tenens, hospitalist opportunity now available in New York.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine with Acls certification.
- No mandatory procedures.
- 6 - 9 admits per shift.
- BC/BE required.
- You should be comfortable with intubations and have an active NY state license.
- Hospitalist runs codes.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.