Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (White Plains) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We have an exciting, locum tenens, hospitalist opportunity now available in New York.
- Hospitalist runs codes.
- Epic EMR.
- Licensing assistance.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine with Acls certification.
- NY state license needed.
- The EMR system is Meditech.
- 6 - 9 admits per shift.
- Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour night shifts, and you will see 6 - 9 admissions per shift.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- You should be comfortable with intubations and have an active NY state license.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- BC/BE required.
- No mandatory procedures.
- Scope includes intubations.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago