Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Binghamton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified or eligible within 5 years.
- Competitive compensation.
- Acls certification required, BLS and Pals preferred.
- The provider will work day, swing, or night shifts depending on the facility's needs.
- Candidates must have an Acls certification, though BLS and Pals certified physicians are preferred.
- Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 17 - 18 patients per day doing rounds, but is not required to do procedures or vent management.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility makes use of the Epic EMR system.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- No procedures or vent management required.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted NY state medical license, though this facility may be willing to license a well-qualified candidate.
- NY license preferred.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a New York medical facility.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby. We've been caring for providers for over 20 years, and we'll be around for a lot longer, too.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.