Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Binghamton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby. We've been caring for providers for over 20 years, and we'll be around for a lot longer, too.
- The provider will work day, swing, or night shifts depending on the facility's needs.
- No procedures or vent management required.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a New York medical facility.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted NY state medical license, though this facility may be willing to license a well-qualified candidate.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Acls certification required, BLS and Pals preferred.
- This facility makes use of the Epic EMR system.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 17 - 18 patients per day doing rounds, but is not required to do procedures or vent management.
- Board certified or eligible within 5 years.
- Competitive compensation.
- Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- NY license preferred.
- Candidates must have an Acls certification, though BLS and Pals certified physicians are preferred.
This locum job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.