Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Binghamton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- NY license preferred.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 17 - 18 patients per day doing rounds, but is not required to do procedures or vent management.
- Board certified or eligible within 5 years.
- Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby. We've been caring for providers for over 20 years, and we'll be around for a lot longer, too.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a New York medical facility.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted NY state medical license, though this facility may be willing to license a well-qualified candidate.
- Candidates must have an Acls certification, though BLS and Pals certified physicians are preferred.
- The provider will work day, swing, or night shifts depending on the facility's needs.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- This facility makes use of the Epic EMR system.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- No procedures or vent management required.
- Acls certification required, BLS and Pals preferred.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.