Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Binghamton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must have an Acls certification, though BLS and Pals certified physicians are preferred.
- Board certified or eligible within 5 years.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 17 - 18 patients per day doing rounds, but is not required to do procedures or vent management.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted NY state medical license, though this facility may be willing to license a well-qualified candidate.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The provider will work day, swing, or night shifts depending on the facility's needs.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a New York medical facility.
- This facility makes use of the Epic EMR system.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby. We've been caring for providers for over 20 years, and we'll be around for a lot longer, too.
- Competitive compensation.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- NY license preferred.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Acls certification required, BLS and Pals preferred.
- No procedures or vent management required.
- Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.