Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · November 16, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Brooklyn) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We build and lead integrated, multi-disciplinary clinical teams to care for the most complex patients and currently serve nearly 200,000 patients in multiple states across Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial populations.
- Requires current unrestricted medical licensure in applicable state(s) and board eligibility or board certification.
- As an Anthem subsidiary, we benefit from the scale and resources one of America's largest managed healthcare organizations.
- We are a team of committed clinicians and business leaders passionate about transforming American healthcare delivery.
- CareMore is entering a new growth phase, as a proven care delivery model for the highest-risk.
- Our Vision.
- Our comprehensive, upstream approach to health is led by robust multidisciplinary teams of extensivists (managing acute and post-acute episodes of care), primary care clinicians, behavioral health clinicians, care management & engagement specialists (including social workers, case managers and community health workers), and mobile home-based care teams.
- 2 years of experience as a Hospitalist.
- CareMore's Health Networks, Primary Care+, Touch and models drive strategy, operations, and care delivery in our national markets (Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Iowa, Nevada, New York, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and the District of Columbia), where CareMore builds and runs capitated primary care medical groups, at-risk health networks and upstream care delivery products in service of high-risk Medicaid, Medicare and commercial patients, and our collaboration with Emory Health System in Georgia.
- For CareMore business units, satisfactory completion of a pre-placement Tuberculosis test is a requirement for this position.
- At CareMore, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc.
- We continue to evolve our model to effectively engage and care for complex patients, led by a team of passionate, execution-minded leaders dedicated to this mission.
- Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
- Is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
- You can.
- The Atlantic - The Quiet Healthcare Revolution.
- It's the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Brooklyn, NY.
- Your Talent.
- We strive for excellence and have achieved significant and measurable improvement in total cost of care, clinical outcomes, and experience.
- Des Moines Register - New Model: Insurers Hire Doctors.
- Completion of Internal Medicine residency.
- DEA license required.
- The New York Times - The High Price of Failing America's Costliest Patients.
- Requires an MD.
- Family of companies specializing in providing senior Americans a complete and pro-active health care experience, it's a powerful combination.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago