Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Brooklyn) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The New York Times - The High Price of Failing America's Costliest Patients.
- Completion of Internal Medicine residency.
- The Atlantic - The Quiet Healthcare Revolution.
- Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
- Requires an MD.
- It's the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities.
- Requires current unrestricted medical licensure in applicable state(s) and board eligibility or board certification.
- For CareMore business units, satisfactory completion of a pre-placement Tuberculosis test is a requirement for this position.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Brooklyn, NY.
- We are a team of committed clinicians and business leaders passionate about transforming American healthcare delivery.
- We build and lead integrated, multi-disciplinary clinical teams to care for the most complex patients and currently serve nearly 200,000 patients in multiple states across Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial populations.
- Your Talent.
- DEA license required.
- CareMore is entering a new growth phase, as a proven care delivery model for the highest-risk.
- Is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
- You can.
- 2 years of experience as a Hospitalist.
- At CareMore, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc.
- Family of companies specializing in providing senior Americans a complete and pro-active health care experience, it's a powerful combination.
- As an Anthem subsidiary, we benefit from the scale and resources one of America's largest managed healthcare organizations.
- Des Moines Register - New Model: Insurers Hire Doctors.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
- Our comprehensive, upstream approach to health is led by robust multidisciplinary teams of extensivists (managing acute and post-acute episodes of care), primary care clinicians, behavioral health clinicians, care management & engagement specialists (including social workers, case managers and community health workers), and mobile home-based care teams.
- We strive for excellence and have achieved significant and measurable improvement in total cost of care, clinical outcomes, and experience.
- Our Vision.
- We continue to evolve our model to effectively engage and care for complex patients, led by a team of passionate, execution-minded leaders dedicated to this mission.
- CareMore's Health Networks, Primary Care+, Touch and models drive strategy, operations, and care delivery in our national markets (Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Iowa, Nevada, New York, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and the District of Columbia), where CareMore builds and runs capitated primary care medical groups, at-risk health networks and upstream care delivery products in service of high-risk Medicaid, Medicare and commercial patients, and our collaboration with Emory Health System in Georgia.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 21.