Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Stony Brook) is for an academic medical center.
- Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation.
- See our policy and learn more at stonybrook.
- Training in geriatrics or completion of a Hospital Medicine Fellowship.
- Long Island's premier academic medical center, Stony Brook Medicine represents Stony Brook University's entire medical enterprise and integrates all of Stony Brook's health-related initiatives: education, research and patient care.
- Stony Brook University Hospital.
- The Hospitalist will provide clinical coverage primarily for acute medical patients on both the regular and step down units.
- Campus: Health Sciences Center.
- If board certified in Family Medicine must also have a minimum of two years current, full time hospitalist medicine experience.
- Stony Brook University is 100% tobacco-free as of January 1, 2016.
- Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine or Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
- Posting Start Date: 11/13/2018.
- Those interested in this position should submit a State Employment Application (https:// cover letter and resume/CV by clicking Apply.
- Rotation schedule 7 days on/off, 12 hour shifts while on clinical duties.
- With ony Brook University Hospital serves as Suffolk County's only tertiary care center and Regional Trauma Center.
- 4th Floor, Room 261.
- IF YOU Need A Disability-Related Accommodation. IN Accordance With THE Title II Crime Awareness AND Security ACT, A Copy OF OUR Crime Statistics IS Available Upon Request BY Calling. IT CAN Also BE Viewed ON-Line AT THE University Police.
- Positions will include night time shifts.
- MD or equivalent.
- For a full position description or application procedures, visit: (Ref.
- Opportunities beyond clinical care at our tertiary medical center include involvement in the development and implementation of patient safety efforts, participation in clinical education and participation in the development of clinical research.
- Official Job Title: Assistant Professor of Medicine (Multiple Positions).
- Applications for this position must be received, as specified in the Application Procedure Section, no later than 5:00 PM Eastern Time on 1/31/2019, unless specifically noted otherwise in the Special Notes Section.
- Stony Brook University IS AN Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Chief Resident or similar leadership experience.
- It encompasses Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook Children's Hospital, the six Health Sciences schools - Dental Medicine, Health Technology and Management, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmaceutical Sciences and Social Welfare - as well as the major centers and institutes, programs and more than 50 community-based healthcare settings throughout Suffolk County.
- Stony Brook Children's, with more than s, offers the most advanced pediatric specialty care in the region.
- The selected candidate must successfully clear a background investigation.
- Posting End Date: 1/31/2019.
- Director c/o Jenna O'Neill.
- Alternately, you may submit your application package to the departmental email, address. Please also fill out an online Applicant Information Survey (https:// Do not submit this survey to the department.
- Eligibility for tenure will be based upon applicant's qualifications and experience.
- Department of Emergency Medicine.
- Salary: Commensurate with Experience.
- Eric Niegelberg.
- Two years of current, full-time hospitalist medicine experience, research background.
- Responsibilities &.
- Department: Medicine.
- If such information has been requested from you before such time,.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Job Target.