Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Active Daily Teaching of Internal Medicine Residents.
- Retirement Pension Benefits with Matching.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York.
- 14-16 Patients.
- Located a short drive from New York City.
- One Month Paid Time Off.
- Highly Skilled Staff and Top Trained Board Certified Physicians.
- Employee of pristine financially secure community Hospital.
- Disability and Life Insurance.
- Daytime Schedule.
- 4K Stipend for CME and Dues.
- Competitive Base Salary 220K-260K.
- No Procedures Required.
- All Inclusive Health, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy Benefits.
- Seven-Day Block.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 26.