Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 18 patients per day working in the open ICU with no procedures.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- A New York-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- NY license required.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only NY state licensed physicians will be considered.
- The provider will work 12-hour day shifts seven days at a time.
- Competitive compensation.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system.
- Acls certification and DEA license.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible with a DEA license and an Acls certification.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- There is the possibility of transitioning to a permanent employee.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.