Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible with a DEA license and an Acls certification.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only NY state licensed physicians will be considered.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- A New York-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- NY license required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Acls certification and DEA license.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- There is the possibility of transitioning to a permanent employee.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 18 patients per day working in the open ICU with no procedures.
- Competitive compensation.
- The provider will work 12-hour day shifts seven days at a time.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.