Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only NY state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Acls certification and DEA license.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Board certified or eligible.
- A New York-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The provider will work 12-hour day shifts seven days at a time.
- NY license required.
- There is the possibility of transitioning to a permanent employee.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible with a DEA license and an Acls certification.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 18 patients per day working in the open ICU with no procedures.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.