Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Troy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Caseload: 14 - 18 patients per day.
- The assignment schedule will be weekends from 8 am to 6 pm, and the physician will see 14 - 18 patients per day.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- Charting: Meditech EMR.
- Schedule: Weekends from 8 am to 6 pm.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The covering physician must be comfortable with ICU rounding.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- License: NY state license needed.
- The facility has Meditech EMR.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The incoming physician must have a NY state license.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- You must be board certified or board eligible with Acls certification.
- A facility in New York seeks a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 2.