Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Troy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- The covering physician must be comfortable with ICU rounding.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- Schedule: Weekends from 8 am to 6 pm.
- Charting: Meditech EMR.
- You must be board certified or board eligible with Acls certification.
- The incoming physician must have a NY state license.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- The assignment schedule will be weekends from 8 am to 6 pm, and the physician will see 14 - 18 patients per day.
- License: NY state license needed.
- Caseload: 14 - 18 patients per day.
- The facility has Meditech EMR.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- A facility in New York seeks a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago