Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Troy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A facility in New York seeks a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Charting: Meditech EMR.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- You must be board certified or board eligible with Acls certification.
- The facility has Meditech EMR.
- The covering physician must be comfortable with ICU rounding.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The assignment schedule will be weekends from 8 am to 6 pm, and the physician will see 14 - 18 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 14 - 18 patients per day.
- Schedule: Weekends from 8 am to 6 pm.
- The incoming physician must have a NY state license.
- License: NY state license needed.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 2.