Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Binghamton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locum tenens physician will cover the IC and do rounds, but is not required to perform procedures.
- ICU coverage and rounding with no procedures.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- Day, swing, and night shifts.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Must have NY license.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The provider will work day, swing, or night shifts.
- Board certified or eligible.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
- Competitive compensation.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- A New York-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- An Acls certification and a DEA license is needed as part of this assignment.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only NY state licensed physicians will be considered.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Feb 4.