Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 4, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Binghamton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locum tenens physician will cover the IC and do rounds, but is not required to perform procedures.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Board certified or eligible.
- ICU coverage and rounding with no procedures.
- An Acls certification and a DEA license is needed as part of this assignment.
- Must have NY license.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Day, swing, and night shifts.
- The provider will work day, swing, or night shifts.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only NY state licensed physicians will be considered.
- A New York-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- Competitive compensation.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Feb 4.