Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Binghamton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Day, swing, and night shifts.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Must have NY license.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
- A New York-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- An Acls certification and a DEA license is needed as part of this assignment.
- The locum tenens physician will cover the IC and do rounds, but is not required to perform procedures.
- The provider will work day, swing, or night shifts.
- ICU coverage and rounding with no procedures.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only NY state licensed physicians will be considered.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Board certified or eligible.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.