Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Binghamton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locum tenens physician will cover the IC and do rounds, but is not required to perform procedures.
- Must have NY license.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Competitive compensation.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
- Day, swing, and night shifts.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only NY state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- A New York-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- ICU coverage and rounding with no procedures.
- The provider will work day, swing, or night shifts.
- An Acls certification and a DEA license is needed as part of this assignment.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Feb 4.