Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Binghamton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only NY state licensed physicians will be considered.
- The locum tenens physician will cover the IC and do rounds, but is not required to perform procedures.
- Must have NY license.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
- Competitive compensation.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Board certified or eligible.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- A New York-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Day, swing, and night shifts.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- An Acls certification and a DEA license is needed as part of this assignment.
- ICU coverage and rounding with no procedures.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- The provider will work day, swing, or night shifts.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Feb 4.