Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Binghamton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Day, swing, and night shifts.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The locum tenens physician will cover the IC and do rounds, but is not required to perform procedures.
- A New York-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- The provider will work day, swing, or night shifts.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only NY state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Must have NY license.
- Competitive compensation.
- ICU coverage and rounding with no procedures.
- An Acls certification and a DEA license is needed as part of this assignment.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Feb 4.