Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Syracuse) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Nocturnist to join a comprehensive medical group.
- The schedule for this opportunity is 10-hour shifts in 7 on/ 7 off blocks.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Syracuse, NY.
- Mid-level's provide support for Nocturnist shifts.
- 7 days of paid vacation.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Guaranteed base salary, Plus Quarterly Incentives.
- St. Joseph's Health has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Nocturnist within the St Joseph's Health hospital located in Syracuse, New York.
- 403(b) Plan and 457(b) Plan.
- 5 days CME with allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago