Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Syracuse) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 403(b) Plan and 457(b) Plan.
- 5 days CME with allowance.
- Malpractice insurance.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Nocturnist to join a comprehensive medical group.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Syracuse, NY.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Guaranteed base salary, Plus Quarterly Incentives.
- St. Joseph's Health has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Nocturnist within the St Joseph's Health hospital located in Syracuse, New York.
- Mid-level's provide support for Nocturnist shifts.
- The schedule for this opportunity is 10-hour shifts in 7 on/ 7 off blocks.
- 7 days of paid vacation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.