Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Syracuse) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Guaranteed base salary, Plus Quarterly Incentives.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Nocturnist to join a comprehensive medical group.
- 7 days of paid vacation.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Syracuse, NY.
- 403(b) Plan and 457(b) Plan.
- St. Joseph's Health has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Nocturnist within the St Joseph's Health hospital located in Syracuse, New York.
- Mid-level's provide support for Nocturnist shifts.
- 5 days CME with allowance.
- The schedule for this opportunity is 10-hour shifts in 7 on/ 7 off blocks.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.