Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Syracuse) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The schedule for this opportunity is 10-hour shifts in 7 on/ 7 off blocks.
- 5 days CME with allowance.
- 7 days of paid vacation.
- Guaranteed base salary, Plus Quarterly Incentives.
- Mid-level's provide support for Nocturnist shifts.
- St. Joseph's Health has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Nocturnist within the St Joseph's Health hospital located in Syracuse, New York.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Syracuse, NY.
- 403(b) Plan and 457(b) Plan.
- Malpractice insurance.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Nocturnist to join a comprehensive medical group.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.