Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 4, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Syracuse) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 5 days CME with allowance.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Syracuse, NY.
- Guaranteed base salary, Plus Quarterly Incentives.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Mid-level's provide support for Nocturnist shifts.
- Malpractice insurance.
- 7 days of paid vacation.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Nocturnist to join a comprehensive medical group.
- St. Joseph's Health has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Nocturnist within the St Joseph's Health hospital located in Syracuse, New York.
- 403(b) Plan and 457(b) Plan.
- The schedule for this opportunity is 10-hour shifts in 7 on/ 7 off blocks.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.