Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located a short drive from New York City.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York, NY.
- 14-16 Patients.
- Highly Skilled Staff and Top Trained Board Certified Physicians.
- No Procedures Required.
- Competitive Salary 220K-260K.
- Retirement Pension Benefits with Matching.
- 4K Stipend for CME and Dues.
- Employee of pristine financially secure community Hospital.
- Seven-Day Block.
- Active Daily Teaching of Internal Medicine Residents.
- Disability and Life Insurance.
- Daytime Schedule.
- 150 Hours of Paid Vacation Time + Additional CME Time.
- 7 Days Sick Time.
- New York Teaching Hospital.
- All Inclusive Health, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy Benefits.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 7.