Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York, NY.
- Employee of pristine financially secure community Hospital.
- Daytime Schedule.
- 150 Hours of Paid Vacation Time + Additional CME Time.
- Highly Skilled Staff and Top Trained Board Certified Physicians.
- New York Teaching Hospital.
- 4K Stipend for CME and Dues.
- All Inclusive Health, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy Benefits.
- Located a short drive from New York City.
- Seven-Day Block.
- 7 Days Sick Time.
- Disability and Life Insurance.
- Active Daily Teaching of Internal Medicine Residents.
- 14-16 Patients.
- Competitive Salary 220K-260K.
- No Procedures Required.
- Retirement Pension Benefits with Matching.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 7.