Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 4, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York, NY.
- Disability and Life Insurance.
- No Procedures Required.
- Seven-Day Block.
- Located a short drive from New York City.
- Highly Skilled Staff and Top Trained Board Certified Physicians.
- 7 Days Sick Time.
- New York Teaching Hospital.
- Active Daily Teaching of Internal Medicine Residents.
- 14-16 Patients.
- Daytime Schedule.
- 4K Stipend for CME and Dues.
- Competitive Salary 220K-260K.
- All Inclusive Health, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy Benefits.
- 150 Hours of Paid Vacation Time + Additional CME Time.
- Retirement Pension Benefits with Matching.
- Employee of pristine financially secure community Hospital.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 7.