Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Seven-Day Block.
- Employee of pristine financially secure community Hospital.
- No Procedures Required.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York, NY.
- 4K Stipend for CME and Dues.
- 150 Hours of Paid Vacation Time + Additional CME Time.
- New York Teaching Hospital.
- Retirement Pension Benefits with Matching.
- Active Daily Teaching of Internal Medicine Residents.
- All Inclusive Health, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy Benefits.
- Competitive Salary 220K-260K.
- Located a short drive from New York City.
- Highly Skilled Staff and Top Trained Board Certified Physicians.
- Daytime Schedule.
- 7 Days Sick Time.
- Disability and Life Insurance.
- 14-16 Patients.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 7.