Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive Salary 220K-260K.
- Located a short drive from New York City.
- Daytime Schedule.
- No Procedures Required.
- Seven-Day Block.
- Employee of pristine financially secure community Hospital.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York, NY.
- New York Teaching Hospital.
- Active Daily Teaching of Internal Medicine Residents.
- 4K Stipend for CME and Dues.
- Disability and Life Insurance.
- Retirement Pension Benefits with Matching.
- All Inclusive Health, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy Benefits.
- 7 Days Sick Time.
- 14-16 Patients.
- 150 Hours of Paid Vacation Time + Additional CME Time.
- Highly Skilled Staff and Top Trained Board Certified Physicians.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 7.