Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Tuesday · September 22, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hudson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule.
- Highlights of our updated facilities include the state-of-the-art emergency and surgical departments, nine-bed Intensive Care Unit and 71,300 square-foot office building and parking garage annex to make care easily accessible.
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Per Diem Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians to staff Inpatient Services at Columbia Memorial Hospital located in Hudson, NY.
- Columbia Memorial Hospital in Hudson, is one of the most innovative and technically advanced facilities in the Hudson Valley.
- Hospitalists run codes and rapid response team.
- It's urban center boasts over 200 proprietor-owned shops, eating and drinking establishments, cultural venues and quaint B's to contemporary inns and hotels.
- Beyond it's 2 square miles are an abundance of bucolic environs, including farmland, historic homes, and open spaces for land and water sports.
- MediTec EMR.
- Hospitalist Profile.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Open ICU.
- Columbia Memorial Health is an affiliate of the Albany Med health system and has provided medical care for the Hudson Valley since 1889.
- Beginning with the Hudson City Hospital, our network has grown to serve more than 100,000 residents in Columbia, Greene and Dutchess counties.
- Over the last 10 years, we've invested more than $51 million in new facilities and equipment improvements, including surgical instrumentation, patient information systems and medical imaging technologies.
- Hudson, NY is a quaint, historic town, located on the Hudson River and features a lively downtown area, home to an eclectic mix of more than 65 restaurants and shops.
- Physicians carry an average census of 16 patients.
- 9 ICU beds.
- In addition to the modern 192-bed hospital, CMH runs more than 35 care centers, including 15 primary care and more than 20 specialty care centers.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jul 6.