Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (White Plains) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Caseload: 6 - 9 admissions per shift.
- Procedures: Rapid response and running codes.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- A New York-based hospital is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: 12-hour night shifts.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine and have Acls certification.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- You will need to have an active NY state license for this position.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The assignment requirements include rapid response and running codes.
- License: NY state license needed.
- The assignment schedule will be 12-hour night shifts, and you will see 6 - 9 admissions per shift.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 5.