Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (White Plains) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine and have Acls certification.
- License: NY state license needed.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The assignment requirements include rapid response and running codes.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Schedule: 12-hour night shifts.
- A New York-based hospital is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- The assignment schedule will be 12-hour night shifts, and you will see 6 - 9 admissions per shift.
- You will need to have an active NY state license for this position.
- Caseload: 6 - 9 admissions per shift.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Procedures: Rapid response and running codes.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 5.