Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (White Plains) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine and have Acls certification.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Procedures: Rapid response and running codes.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- You will need to have an active NY state license for this position.
- A New York-based hospital is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- The assignment requirements include rapid response and running codes.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- License: NY state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The assignment schedule will be 12-hour night shifts, and you will see 6 - 9 admissions per shift.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Schedule: 12-hour night shifts.
- Caseload: 6 - 9 admissions per shift.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago