Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 4, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (White Plains) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- License: NY state license needed.
- Caseload: 6 - 9 admissions per shift.
- The assignment requirements include rapid response and running codes.
- You will need to have an active NY state license for this position.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: 12-hour night shifts.
- Procedures: Rapid response and running codes.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The assignment schedule will be 12-hour night shifts, and you will see 6 - 9 admissions per shift.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine and have Acls certification.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- A New York-based hospital is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 5.