Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (White Plains) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: 12-hour night shifts.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Procedures: Rapid response and running codes.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine and have Acls certification.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- Caseload: 6 - 9 admissions per shift.
- License: NY state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The assignment requirements include rapid response and running codes.
- A New York-based hospital is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- You will need to have an active NY state license for this position.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The assignment schedule will be 12-hour night shifts, and you will see 6 - 9 admissions per shift.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 5.