Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (White Plains) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License: NY state license needed.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: 12-hour night shifts.
- The assignment schedule will be 12-hour night shifts, and you will see 6 - 9 admissions per shift.
- You will need to have an active NY state license for this position.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine and have Acls certification.
- The assignment requirements include rapid response and running codes.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- A New York-based hospital is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- Caseload: 6 - 9 admissions per shift.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- Procedures: Rapid response and running codes.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 5.