Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Stony Brook) is for an academic medical center.
- Applications for this position must be received, as specified in the Application Procedure Section, no later than 5:00 PM Eastern Time on 02/03/2019, unless specifically noted otherwise in the Special Notes Section.
- Department of Emergency Medicine.
- Eric Niegelberg.
- Chief Resident or similar leadership experience.
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
- Eligibility for tenure will be based upon applicant's qualifications and experience.
- Responsibilities &.
- Rotation schedule 7 days on/off, 12 hour shifts while on clinical duties.
- Posting End Date: 02/03/2019.
- Opportunities beyond clinical care at our tertiary medical center include involvement in the development and implementation of patient safety efforts, participation in clinical education and participation in the development of clinical research.
- Stony Brook Children's, with more than s, offers the most advanced pediatric specialty care in the region.
- Training in geriatrics or completion of a Hospital Medicine Fellowship.
- Two years of current, full-time hospitalist medicine experience, research background.
- The selected candidate must successfully clear a background investigation.
- Those interested in this position should submit a State Employment Application, cover letter and resume/CV by clicking Apply.
- IF YOU Need A Disability-Related Accommodation. IN Accordance With THE Title II Crime Awareness AND Security ACT, A Copy OF OUR Crime Statistics IS Available Upon Request BY Calling. IT CAN Also BE Viewed ON-Line AT THE University Police.
- It encompasses Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook Children's Hospital, the six Health Sciences schools - Dental Medicine, Health Technology and Management, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmaceutical Sciences and Social Welfare - as well as the major centers and institutes, programs and more than 50 community-based healthcare settings throughout Suffolk County.
- Stony Brook University is 100% tobacco-free as of January 1, 2016.
- Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation.
- With ony Brook University Hospital serves as Suffolk County's only tertiary care center and Regional Trauma Center.
- Stony Brook University Hospital.
- Salary: Commensurate with Experience.
- Alternately, you may submit your application package to the departmental email, address. Please also fill out an online Applicant Information Survey.
- Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine or Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- 4th Floor, Room 261.
- Official Job Title: Assistant Professor of Medicine (Multiple Positions).
- If board certified in Family Medicine must also have a minimum of two years current, full time hospitalist medicine experience.
- Long Island's premier academic medical center, Stony Brook Medicine represents Stony Brook University's entire medical enterprise and integrates all of Stony Brook's health-related initiatives: education, research and patient care.
- Positions will include night time shifts.
- See our policy and learn more at stonybrook.
- MD or equivalent.
- Campus: Health Sciences Center.
- The Hospitalist will provide clinical coverage primarily for acute medical patients on both the regular and step down units.
- Stony Brook University IS AN Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
- If such information has been requested from you before such time,.
- Director c/o Jenna O'Neill.
- Do not submit this survey to the department.
- For a full position description or application procedures, visit: (Ref.
- Posting Start Date: 11/13/2018.
- Department: Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Job Target.