Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Stony Brook) is for an academic medical center.
- Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine or Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- Those interested in this position should submit a State Employment Application, cover letter and resume/CV by clicking Apply.
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
- 4th Floor, Room 261.
- IF YOU Need A Disability-Related Accommodation. IN Accordance With THE Title II Crime Awareness AND Security ACT, A Copy OF OUR Crime Statistics IS Available Upon Request BY Calling. IT CAN Also BE Viewed ON-Line AT THE University Police.
- Applications for this position must be received, as specified in the Application Procedure Section, no later than 5:00 PM Eastern Time on 02/03/2019, unless specifically noted otherwise in the Special Notes Section.
- Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation.
- See our policy and learn more at stonybrook.
- With ony Brook University Hospital serves as Suffolk County's only tertiary care center and Regional Trauma Center.
- Two years of current, full-time hospitalist medicine experience, research background.
- Stony Brook University Hospital.
- Posting Start Date: 11/13/2018.
- Eric Niegelberg.
- If board certified in Family Medicine must also have a minimum of two years current, full time hospitalist medicine experience.
- Positions will include night time shifts.
- Training in geriatrics or completion of a Hospital Medicine Fellowship.
- For a full position description or application procedures, visit: (Ref.
- Chief Resident or similar leadership experience.
- Rotation schedule 7 days on/off, 12 hour shifts while on clinical duties.
- Posting End Date: 02/03/2019.
- Stony Brook Children's, with more than s, offers the most advanced pediatric specialty care in the region.
- Director c/o Jenna O'Neill.
- It encompasses Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook Children's Hospital, the six Health Sciences schools - Dental Medicine, Health Technology and Management, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmaceutical Sciences and Social Welfare - as well as the major centers and institutes, programs and more than 50 community-based healthcare settings throughout Suffolk County.
- Stony Brook University is 100% tobacco-free as of January 1, 2016.
- Long Island's premier academic medical center, Stony Brook Medicine represents Stony Brook University's entire medical enterprise and integrates all of Stony Brook's health-related initiatives: education, research and patient care.
- Alternately, you may submit your application package to the departmental email, address. Please also fill out an online Applicant Information Survey.
- Do not submit this survey to the department.
- Stony Brook University IS AN Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Opportunities beyond clinical care at our tertiary medical center include involvement in the development and implementation of patient safety efforts, participation in clinical education and participation in the development of clinical research.
- Official Job Title: Assistant Professor of Medicine (Multiple Positions).
- Responsibilities &.
- Department: Medicine.
- Department of Emergency Medicine.
- MD or equivalent.
- Salary: Commensurate with Experience.
- Eligibility for tenure will be based upon applicant's qualifications and experience.
- Campus: Health Sciences Center.
- The selected candidate must successfully clear a background investigation.
- The Hospitalist will provide clinical coverage primarily for acute medical patients on both the regular and step down units.
- If such information has been requested from you before such time,.
This perm job from Job Target was last open on Feb 20.