Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Albany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Albany, NY.
- The successful candidate will be board eligible in Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- And eligible for appointment at the Assistant or Associate Professor level.
- The Division directs a Fellowship training program and has unique faculty expertise in thoracic/critical care ultrasound, cystic fibrosis, sarcoidosis, lung cancer and interventional critical care medicine.
- The position requires interest thoracic and critical care ultrasound techniques and in the conduct of clinical, translational, or basic science research.
- The Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Albany Medical College is seeking a Pulmonary and Critical Care physician to play a major role in our Medical Critical Care service.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.