Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Retention bonus of $20,000 and Sign-on of $20,000.
- H1b candidates are welcomed.
- Schedule is 7on/7off 10-hr Shifts!
- Join a Department of 20+ Hospitalists and Seasoned Nurse Practitioners.
- The Medical Group is a 200+ group providing care in over 20 medical and surgical specialties in multiple locations throughout the county.
- Student loans available of $75,000.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York.
- Primary Role will be overseeing and teaching a Resident Service 12 months a year along with students from Upstate Medical Center.
- EMR in place.
- Compensation: Starting salary of $250,000 with up to $20,000 in RVUs and Quality Bonuses.
- Facility: The Hospital is a 300+ bed Regional Level II Trauma Center.
- Location: Metropolitan city located about 70 miles from Syracuse, 175 miles to NYC and 220 miles from Buffalo.
- The community offers a high tech industrial base, affordable housing, diverse cultural opportunities, and an extremely highly regarded University.
- Full benefits with malpractice and tail coverage.
- CME, 401k and more to be discussed.
- ICU is closed - managed by Intensivists.
- These physicians make up a progressive multi-specialty group with a large primary care base.
- Recreation and leisure activities are plentiful in this four-season climate and include minor league ice hockey and baseball, a symphony orchestra, an opera company and close proximity to New York State wineries, lakes, parks, and trails.
- Procedures is preferred not required.
- Opportunity: Academic Day Hospitalist opportunity seeking BE/BE Internist.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.